Friday, April 11, 2008

Tenative plans

Well, we have finally figured out when we are going to next come out to Utah. Hopefully it works for everyone!
* Leave Colorado either Friday or Saturday June 20 or 21
* Clark will be in L.A. from June 22-27, and so Corbin and I will stay with my parents that week.
* Stay with Clark's family June 28-July 2
* Burton Campout July 3-5
* Drive back to Colorado July 7

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news!!! Can't wait. You'll love Sheep Valley (for the reunion). Its great fun.

mamagee said...

Staci,
I will get to see you a little bit before I head out to Nauvoo. I am hoping that you come out on that Friday so we can see you, Clark and Corbin. It would be wonderful if you could stay those nights before Clark leaves with us. We actually (Richard is driving me to Nauvoo with the camper) are leaving on Friday June 27th to head out. I have to be there on Sunday the 29th. Richard flys home on Monday the 30th. I know he would love it if you were here, even if I am not. We'll have to call and discuss things. Maybe we can schedule a family picture on that Saturday the 21 in the early evening. Would that work? I am just glad I will be able to see you before I head out.

Anonymous said...

ftrdzsdrdszfgffstgvjkjtredsssxsdfdddzssdxxghgjhhhgddssdfcvbnnnnnnhbbbbcffffttttrtrtyggfgvggvfgvggvfggbghgt

Anonymous said...

vxbndbgdsfggfdxhhdfghdhgryt`ydrtydrtyrdty`rdty

Carmen said...

That's a big chunk of time, good for you. Unluckily for me I am going to miss you by a week, I will be there the week of July 15th for my fam reunion campout.

mkchilds said...

Yay for you coming to the campout!!! I cannot wait to see you and the little guy!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you guys are coming out!!! I can't wait to see you all. It'll be fun!