Today I went to a consignment sale with a friend from the ward. They didn't have a ton of good deals, but I found some fun stuff. After that, we went to the Carters outlet store, and I got Corbin the cutest shoes for only $1.99. I seriously love them.
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
nice...coybin looks really big. his face is really filling out it seems.
I think he is looking sooooooo big!!! he is changing so much. I cant believe that Kaycee will be 1 in 2 weeks. it goes by so dang fast! I love the pictures of corbin in his crib too! it is so cute.
Now all you have to do is get him one of those fancy lad ipod nike running computer thingy dingys
What cute shoes! I've always loved childrens shoes..they're so fun..I especially like the football on the bottom. What fun. He is such a happy boy ;)
Post a Comment