
Hey good
lookin,
whatcha got
cookin 
This morning, I went to get Corbin after he woke up from his nap. He was laying face down (he does that
a lot...he really likes to sleep with his face totally smashed into the sheet) and playing with his ear. I didn't think anything of it, until I got closer and saw the he had scratched his ear until it was bleeding (and please note, he was not crying or fussing). And he isn't acting sick, so he doesn't have a ear infection. I guess it just really itched. Kind of funny.

Uh oh. Look who has figured out how to open the cupboards. I need to go and buy some of those lock
thingies.
10 comments:
If he continues to scratch himself while sleeping you could put some mittens on while he sleeps. If you don't have any mittens you could put socks on his hands (ha, ha, that's an inside joke). In the pic where he is trying to break into the cupboard, I was amazed at how long his torso is. He is going to be a tall string bean.
Love,
Dad
Such sweet pictures, the first one (side view and my favorite..the last one ) is just so cute!
Too bad about Corbin's ear. Keep an eye on him. I remember you were the only out of our family who could have an ear infection, with no fever, and no pain. He might be like his mommie!
whatever. child abuser.
in reference to dad's comment, instead of putting mittens or socks, you could always just put a cast on both of his hands. Then he wouldn't suck his thumb OR scratch his ears. PERFECT! It works. Just ask Lindsay!
oh my! i cant believe how much it itched! thats what i call a ten year itch!! :) hopefully that itching was satisfied! he is so cute. i know what you mean! kaycee is getting into everything! i had to buy the cabinet locking thingys too. i got my at walmart. you can get a 12 pack for $2.87
I never have bought the lock things and just asked the kids to "Close it please." And I would show them how to do it. And then when they do it themselves it's a big party "Yay, you closed the cupbord! Thank you so much!" *hug* *hug* Some crying happened but they caught on pretty fast. Of course my kids were only in the kitchen when I was in the kitchen (because they follow me around like they're my shadow) so it was easy to catch them before they got everything out. My sister still can't believe I've never had to put the locks on.
poor corbin! he's getting so big. I liked to have one cupbord with just tupperware and stuff that jay could get into and explore. That could keep him entertained for a while.
I am with the just tell them thanks for closing it or putting stuff back in. Kidos are smarter than we give them credit for. At my daycare, we have 3 toddlers and the only cabinets locked are those with cleaning supplies and knives. The little boys know they can get in and play, but they have to clean up when they are done. How can you not let the little critters bang pots and pans, and mess up all your Tupperware! : )
His poor little ear. Janet actually was one that didn't have pain or fever with ear infections too. Is he still on antibotics? I've been meaning to ask. I can not believe how grownup he looks and how tall he looks like he will be. Love the pictures. Just keep them coming.
Post a Comment