I love blogging! I have found so many old lost friends. Your little boy is soooo cute! Kate is a month and a half older than him! We did the look-a-like meter a few months ago. We had so much fun with it.
Holy smokes! I've been laughing for ever over corban's celebrity look-alikes. What a random group of people. (paul & dakota-hilarious) You made me smile!
3 comments:
Its so funny..Corbin has the SAME expression as Paul McCartney! I'm so glad you're back home and posting more often!
I love blogging! I have found so many old lost friends. Your little boy is soooo cute! Kate is a month and a half older than him! We did the look-a-like meter a few months ago. We had so much fun with it.
Holy smokes! I've been laughing for ever over corban's celebrity look-alikes. What a random group of people. (paul & dakota-hilarious)
You made me smile!
Post a Comment