Clark and I watched a really cool movie last night called, "Awakenings." Neither of us had heard of it, but it was on tv, so we decided to give it a try. It is based on a true story about these people who are basically vegetables, and the doctor (Robin Williams) decides to try out a new drug to see if it will wake them up. Robert DeNiro plays one of the patients, and I thought that he did an amazing job!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
awakenings
Posted by Unknown at 11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
nice...i actually like this movie too, mom and dad have it and i remember watching it way way back in the day. in addition, we just watched a clip of it in my cognitive neuropsychology course. deniro does do a good job though!
Richard and I have always like that movie. It is one of our age group. You guys were probably too young when it came out (or maybe not even born yet!)
Post a Comment