Thursday, April 24, 2008

The jock

I finally got around to taking Corbin's 9 month pictures. He is wearing the famous letterman jacket that all my brothers wore growing up. Sorry there are so many pictures...I had a hard time deciding which ones to post :) If you enlarge the last pic, you will see there is a nice bit of drool hanging off Corbin's lip.






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious. Oh..he looks cute in the famous letterman jacket!! Too bad it is so tattered. I probably should have put in a new lining for the "2nd generation!"

Trying to be said...

I think that you do such a great job with your pictures! I am so dang bad. i havent even gotten pictures of kaycee yet! (professionally) i am so bad. (i do consider your pics professional!)

Anonymous said...

Such great pictures, Staci. I seriously need help when you guys come out here in June!

Travis Butterfield said...

how come I don't remember that letterman jacket? I don't recall seeing any pictures with me, or any of my brothers, wearing it. Weird, huh?

Anonymous said...

ALL of you wore it! We bought it before Jeff was born. It is very well worn!

KristiBT said...

Cute Corbin!

mkchilds said...

so cute!!!