Friday, April 18, 2008

9 months


Today Corbin is 9 months old. Here are some of the things he has learned to do this last month.
* says mamamama
* says dadadada
* pulls to a stand
* he can hold his bottle for an entire feeding
* turns the pages while we read a book
* he now sits up during bath time
* he sits in the front of the grocery cart like a big boy
* he loves to pull all the dvds off their shelf

I am sure there are many more things he has learned this month, but that is all I can think of right now.

Oh, and just so you all know, Corbin's scan is scheduled for the morning of May 6. It is a 90 min. procedure that he will be sedated for (which makes sense, considering he was seriously freaking out while we held him still for the 15 minute ultrasound). The crappiest part is that he can't eat anything after midnight, so he is going to be one mad/sad/crying baby that morning :(

Corbin is usually an awesome eater, and will gobble up anything I give him. The other day he did not want to eat what I was giving him (I think it was turkey and rice...I can't remember). However, as soon as I pulled out the cheerios, he was all smiles.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday darling Corbin!! Oh..that last picture is so dang cute. We'll pray Corbin sleeps in on May 6th. It will be good to get the test over with and know exactly what he needs. Give him a kiss and hug for me!

P/S I'm going to try your Korean BBQ tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture too! What a sweet face!

Trying to be said...

He is looking so much older now! We missed you last night at Kaycee's birthday party. It was so fun!!! I cant believe that she is already one! I cant even believe that Corbin is 9 months!!!! It is so fun!

mamagee said...

We were thinking about you guys at Kaycee's first birthday party and all commented on how we miss having you guys there and that Corbin was also 9 months old. Seems like the time just flies. He sure is a man who knows his taste in food. I have to admit that cheerios make me smile, too.
We are so glad that the scan is planned and that a decision will be made on how to get him totally healthy!! (soon!!!!!)
We love and miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Staci...it just dawned on me. The last picture with his big dark eyes and round little face..looks just like his Grandpa Burton's baby picture! He's got some Burton there :)