I was doing the dishes today, and Corbin decided that he wanted to help out. What a smart kid. Not quite 9 months old, and he is already helping out around the house.Corbin got really mad when I finally finshed up the dishes and put the spoons he was playing with into the dishwasher. Luckily, I found another toy to distract him.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Mama's little helper
Posted by Unknown at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Corbin is truly the happiest little guy in the world. If that is getting really mad, the whole world should model after him. What joy and peace would abound.
He is a darling little helper.
"mamamamamamama's" little helper! Love the pale blue outfit. He looks so sweet and happy! Bring him on over. . . I'll put him to work loading our dishwasher ;)
That's Kate's favorite activity as well. Corbin is so cute! He looks like he is pretty big!
I LOVE these pictures! I love the story they tell, and especially his cuteness! What a happy little boy!
I agree with everyone, he is the happiest little boy ever! I am so jealous b/c of the floors! i love them so much!
What a cutie! I love seeing the pics of him. Bryson gets mad also when I close the dishwasher. They sure love to "help."
Post a Comment