Wednesday, April 09, 2008

mamamama

In the last couple of weeks, Corbin has started saying, "mamamama" when he cries. I don't really think he knows that is my name. But it is still fun to hear.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute!

Nichole said...

Ava is standing at the couch wanting me to play this video over and over...she says mama with him and I wish you could see it...she loves it!!

What a sweet little guy!

Anonymous said...

I'm embarrassed how many times I have played. . . and replayed this little clip!! What fun you caught it on camera. Oh I miss my little sweetie!

mamagee said...

I'm with your Mom. It is wonderful to play it and play it. He sounds so darling. Just melted my heart. I think he is saying it and trying to find his special "mamamamamama"
What fun!

Anonymous said...

So cute! And I'm sure he knows exactly what he's saying and what it means. :) It's definitely fun to hear!