We had ribs for dinner tonight. They were amazing!! We totally loved them. I got the recipe from this great crockpotting blog.
Crock pot Korean Ribs
The Ingredients.
--package of beef short ribs (I used boneless. They are cheaper, and I kind of get grossed out eating food right off the bone)
--3/4 cup soy sauce (the original recipe calls for 1 cup)
--1 cup brown sugar
--3 whole jalapeno peppers (original calls for 5, don't worry, they don't make the dish spicy at all)
--1/2 cup water
The Directions
Place ribs in crock pot, then put the soy sauce, water and brown sugar on top, followed by the WHOLE (don't cut them!) jalapenos on top. I cooked mine on low for 6 hours, but if yours are frozen or are bone-in, then they will obviously need to cook longer.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Ribalicious
Posted by Unknown at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sounds yummy!!
Sounds sooo good! I'll bet Travis would love them. I'm sure the house smelled delicious too ;)
hey! I made these last Friday - They were so good! We used 6 jalapenos - they added good flavor. We'll be making these again.
wow. I don't know if I would call them "Korean," but they sound pretty great! I want to try them sometime.
I am glad to know about that blog, i think i will love it too!! Love the Crockpot.....greatest invention!
Post a Comment