Wednesday, April 09, 2008

chatter

Sorry for the shaky camera. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

6estyEYEYYRFERRewrewrrweilovecorbin

Anonymous said...

Happy baby chatter!!! Fun fun.
I can't believe he is crawling..and sitting up..and jabbering away, all since Christmas when we last saw him.
Your baby boy is growing up :)

mamagee said...

I can't stand how totally darling he is!! He really is growing up. It would be much more terrible if you didn't share these wonderful tapes with us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Lumpy said...

thats pretty cool...the floors turned out good.

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! I love to hear the baby chatter. And, yeah, I was looking at the floors, too. They look great, and super clean! :) When I watched this, Madison came running over to watch and said, "That's Bryson's friend." Yup. Can't wait until they can actually play together.

Trying to be said...

I love to see him playing around. Dont you love how much fun they are when they start to move around? Its great. now i have to close every single door i dont want kaycee to go into, and keep her out of EVERY single trash can. She loves trash!!! ugh... :)