I took Corbin in today for another ultrasound on his kidney. The urologist says that the swelling hasn't gone down the way it should have over the last 6 months. So now Corbin gets to have more tests done on him. I have to call tomorrow to set up another ultrasound, and something called a renal scan, which includes a catheter and an iv. Fun stuff. The renal scan should help to show if there is any sort of blockage or kink in the ureter, which may require surgery.
On a brighter note, Corbin now rides in style in his big boy carseat. He had so much fun playing with it, while we read the installation instructions. What a little monkey.

7 comments:
haha. We just put Siah in one of those "big boy" carseats a couple of weeks ago. Corbin is so cute! By the way, nice wood floors!
Our thoughts and prayers and love are with you. He looks like he loves it even if it isn't in the car!!
We'll pray for cute corbin. Those tests sound like no fun. But we hope they catch whatever is causing the trouble. What a big boy to get a new car seat! Did he already grow out of the infant seat? I don't think rex is even close. But jay grew out of his at six months!
Oh..another catheter and I.V.! But thank goodness for good doctors to find the problem. Let us know when you take him for the tests. It looks like he's having such fun with his new carseat! You all certainly have our prayers and love as well.
By the way. . . its snowing outside!!
Staci,
Have Clark and your home teachers administer to Corbin. The power of the Priesthood is remarkable. I feel confident that all will be well.
Love,
Dad
Is that an evenflo car seat? If it is I am pretty darn sure that is the exact one Ava has and we LOVE it!!
it is evenflo. so far, we really like it!
Post a Comment