For those of you out there with kids in diapers, luvs is going to have a $1 coupon in the paper this Sunday.
I love it, b/c you tell us the good deals!!! and honestly ever dollar counts! i'll be sure to look for it :)
You Mom said in the other blog that she hoped Corbin was feeling better. Has he been sick. I sure hope not. Hugs and kisses to that cutie. And thanks for helping out by spreading the good deals!!
I'm going to have to stock up!!!
who cares about diapers...i want new corbin pics!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love it, b/c you tell us the good deals!!! and honestly ever dollar counts! i'll be sure to look for it :)
You Mom said in the other blog that she hoped Corbin was feeling better. Has he been sick. I sure hope not. Hugs and kisses to that cutie. And thanks for helping out by spreading the good deals!!
I'm going to have to stock up!!!
who cares about diapers...i want new corbin pics!!!!
Post a Comment