Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Smile


So far this is the only pic I've been able to snap of Corbin smiling


Corbin's new toy. I got it at a garage sale last week. It lights up and plays music when he kicks the toys. Corbin gets really excited about the lights and he kicks his legs and waves his arms like crazy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really good picture of Corbin - so cute! I keep trying to get a picture of Bryson smiling, but as soon as he sees the camera, he goes deadpan. By the way, I noticed on the geefam website that you were up at like 2:30 am or something. What are you doing up that late? You need some sleep chica! How is Corbin sleeping? Hopefully not keeping you up every night.

Trying to be said...

hey! i love that picture of corbin. what a cutie pa tootie! i need to get a toy like that! kaycee would love it! you always find the good deals. i noticed how late you were up too! i thought the same thing if he was awake at that time!

Unknown said...

yeah, i was feeding corbin, and i surf the internet to make the time go by faster (and to keep me awake). he is pretty much on a schedule where he wakes up around 2-3 and then again around 5 or 6. not too bad, but it could definately be better!

Anonymous said...

That is such a great picture of Corbin smiling! He looks so sweet in it. We have that toy too! We got it as a gift and when I took it out of the box the green light in the middle wasn't working so I called fisher price and asked them what I should do. They said they would send me a whole new one and that I could keep the broken one. So, since I was going to have 2 of them, I decided to ask Chloe if she wanted the broken one and she said she did. So, she has one too! ALL of my kids have loved it. It looks like it's in great shape. Nice find.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of Corbin. He is growing so much. What a little cutie! Makes me miss him all the more. Just want to send hugs and kisses. You guys will have to give them to him.

Anonymous said...

What a lucky boy to have such a great mommie!

Lumpy said...

what a stud...hope you three are doing good. check out my blog for ny pics!