Corbin is two months old. It is crazy how quickly the time flies. We decided to move him out of his bassinet in our bedroom, and he is now sleeping in his crib. It is amazing how much better I sleep with him in there. I wish we would have moved him a few weeks ago!
I took Corbin in for his 2 month doctor appointment yesterday. It was vaccination time, so the poor kid has some battle wounds where they poked him. Here is an update on his statistics, along with his percentage compared to the average child.
Height: 23 1/4 inches ____________55%
Weight: 10 lbs 13 oz_____________30%
Head circumference: 15 inches______15%
The good news is that his weight has increased from being in the 10th percentile to the 30th. As you can see, his head is still pretty small. The funny this is that I don't think it looks small at all, I just think that other kids have big heads :)
At the appointment the doctor put Corbin on his stomach to see how high he would lift his head, and the doctor was very impressed! He said that Corbin lifted his head higher than most kids can at 2 months (probably because all those other kids have heads that are twice the size of his!)
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Two Months!
Posted by Unknown at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
well, i guess Rex probably can't beat up Corbin afterall. That's great that he is gaining some weight now. It'll be fun in a couple of years when Corbin and Rex can play (or fight) or whatever.
jay ed e4ewtt`rttsrderrtrdxeae4r
Great news..a good healthy baby boy! It is amazing how fast 2 months can go..especially with a baby. First smile..first vaccination..lots of firsts! Kiss him for me
What wonderful news!! And what a great mom you are. He is growing by leaps and bounds. Glad you are getting a little better sleep. How is that closet coming along?
Hugs and kisses to Corbin.
Hey my favorite cuz!!! Sorry i havnt called you yet--i seriously cannot believe how busy time gets when you are married, going to school and working--its like my life is never ending!
I love reading whats going on with your little man--i wish i could have met him! Someday--hopefully soon! I miss ya! You are such a cute mommy! I cant wait till i get to be one too.....not for a little while though.
Post a Comment