It has been a while since I put up new pictures. Corbin is now 7 weeks old. Can you believe it? He is getting so strong! Check out the first two pictures. He is totally trying to roll himself over. And yes, both of his legs in the second picture are completely in the air. He is one tough dude.
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Darling darling pictures!! What a beautiful baby. Those big dark eyes are going to melt alot of little girls hearts!
He needs his Grandma! :)
. . . . or is it the other way around ??
Those pictures are so cute! I can't believe his already 7 weeks, crazy! Thanks for your help with the comments. I think I fixed it. :)
Corbin is sooo cute! I just want to snuggle him. We miss you guys.
WHOA!! he almost cruzed onto his belly on that picture! how cute!! i love the pics where clark and corbin match with the red! i love seeing more pictures of him. he is soo much fun.
What adorable pictures. Love to see them. He is just getting cuter and fatter every day. You are such a good mom. He really is one tough dude!
Post a Comment