Tuesday, September 04, 2007

BBQ

Clark and I made these skewers for dinner on Sunday. I highly recommend them. They are really tasty, and really easy to make. The perfect kind of recipe, if you ask me. I got the recipe from http://www.kraftfoods.com/ This website always has lots of good and easy recipes posted.


Caramelized Beef Skewers

1 lb. beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
1/4 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce, divided
1/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
1 tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard

TOSS steak with 2 Tbsp. of the steak sauce; let stand 10 min. to marinate. Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 Tbsp. steak sauce, the barbecue sauce and mustard; set aside.

PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Thread steak onto eight long soaked wooden or metal skewers.

GRILL skewers 6 min. or until steak is cooked through, turning after 3 min. and brushing generously with the barbecue sauce mixture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those Beef Skewers look really good. We are going to try it, maybe this weekend. Can't wait. Thanks for your comment on the blog. I didn't realize I was blocking everyone. I'm not sure how to undo that, so your help would be great!
Mom called us about Corbin, we are praying for him every night. Let us know how he's doing. We love you guys!
Janet and Steve

Lumpy said...

looks pretty good you guys...by the way, i love the pictures of jay and coybin

Travis Butterfield said...

wow. I can't believe it is 64 degrees right now there, and raining. That's wild. It's still in the 100's here. I'll be happy when it gets back down into the low 90's. Ha ha ha. It's funny that I actually think the low 90's is "cool."