It is 66 degrees in my house right now.
i know what you mean!! we had to start the furnace this week b/c its sooo dang cold! your getting our storm! when does clark come home??
There is frost on our lawn this morning! I love fall..I hope we have a long one! Hope Corbin is feeling better..
Yeah, it was 63 degrees in my house when I woke up this morning. My Florida native husband was not pleased. We had to start the heater to take the edge off.
We started our heater last night too. So cold!
rer3n n5fwresddssds(I love you aunt staci! Love, Jay)
yeah, well, the high temperature yesterday here was 97. ha ha ha ha ha.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i know what you mean!! we had to start the furnace this week b/c its sooo dang cold! your getting our storm! when does clark come home??
There is frost on our lawn this morning! I love fall..I hope we have a long one! Hope Corbin is feeling better..
Yeah, it was 63 degrees in my house when I woke up this morning. My Florida native husband was not pleased. We had to start the heater to take the edge off.
We started our heater last night too. So cold!
rer3n n5fwresddssds
(I love you aunt staci! Love, Jay)
yeah, well, the high temperature yesterday here was 97. ha ha ha ha ha.
Post a Comment