Today some kids came by for a school fundraiser. When I opened the door I had to hold Izzy back to keep her from jumping on them and/or running away. So that the kids wouldn't be scared I just told them that she gets a little hyper. One of the girls looked a little confused, and a few seconds later she asked me, "so, do you feed your dog sugar?"
Awesome.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Dog food
Posted by Unknown at 5:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Funny! I needed a good laugh today..kids say the darndest things :)
That totally cracked me up.
so do you feed izzy sugar?
That is too funny. Kids do say the darnest things and are so very smart.
what did you say to her? that was really cute. izzy does get excited just like bo! he goes CRAZY! :)
Post a Comment