Saturday, September 15, 2007

Funky

There is a strange smell emanating from our neighbors to the North. It almost reminds me of back when my Korean roommate Pam would cook. But the smell doesn't come through where their kitchen is, it is smelly upstairs by our shared bedroom walls. Why does it smell so bad by the bedroom? That must be some pretty powerful food to seep through the walls. Even Pam's cooking wouldn't smell up the apartment next door...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could be a dead mouse in the wall...? Smells really bother me, sure hope you figure it out! :)

Anonymous said...

Richard said "Have you seen your neighbor lately - she may be horizontal" Is this the same smell Clark asked him to smell? Hope you figure it out. Bad smells are not so fun to live with.

Trying to be said...

Does it for surely smell like food? that was a funny clip. its always nice to have a good laugh.

Unknown said...

its definately a food smell

Travis Butterfield said...

maybe they're cannibals. I'm sure that would smell bad. Or maybe they are running a meth-lab. You should talk to your super (if you have one). Do condos have supers? I don't know about such things.

Anyhoo. I hope it doesn't stay stinky. I hates stinkiness.