Wednesday, October 03, 2007

We took Corbin to the urologist on Monday. He looked at the ultrasound and x-rays that were done a few weeks ago, and he decided to take Corbin off the amoxicillin and instead he is now on a drug called primsol. The doctor said that this drug would be better for Corbin than the amoxicillin (although I'm not quite sure why or how it is better). The doctor also said that we won't do anything else about his kidney for the time being. He wants Corbin to get another ultrasound in 6 months, and at that time we can see if the reflux is better, worse, or the same as it is now. Corbin will definitely be on the primsol until that appointment, and he may be on it for longer than that. We will just have to see.

That is about all I have to say right now. I haven't taken any pictures of Corbin recently. Maybe I will take some later today.



*Update*

All right y'all. Here are your new pics




Check it out! Corbin rolled over! Granted, his chest started out on top of that folded blanket, so he didn't start out laying completely flat on the floor. But it is still a pretty cool accomplishment.

10 comments:

Trying to be said...

Thanks for the up date. i'm glad to hear whats going on. is this primsol an antibiotic? hope corbin is doing well!!! we want to see how cute this little guy is getting!! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you take pictures of Corbin today so we can see him. Being so far away is the pits! Just want to hug and kiss that little cutie. Thanks for keeping everyone informed about him. He is constantly in all of our prayers!

Travis Butterfield said...

dang, that kid looks a lot bigger. my only complaint is that you shrunk the pictures down so small. You should just leave them big sized, so I can click on them and put them on my desktop wallpaper! I mean, come on! ha ha.

Lumpy said...

pictures yea!! what a cool little guy coybin is. nice job on the pics. i cant believe how much the little tike has grown already...its crazy...now he's even more of a handsome devil...takes after his uncle i think. anyway, hope he's ok and can stick out all this treatment he's getting. take care you guys and ill talk to you later

Unknown said...

I didn't knowingly shrink the pictures down. It must have been the way that I loaded them onto the computer. How do I make them big?

Anonymous said...

What a darling boy! He looks so much older! I can't believe how strong he is. Oh.....I miss him!

Anonymous said...

A total doll. Thanksgiving can't come soon enough.

Trying to be said...

WHAT A BIG BOY!!!!! he is getting chunky! i love it. i want to just hold him and squeeze him. :) he is sooooooo cute. once he starts rolling, it gets even crazier. kaycee rolls EVERYWHERE!!! :)

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute and he's getting so big! Give him a kiss from his favorite aunt.

Jay Butterfield aka Bob Roberts/ Rex aka T-Rex Man said...

Cute pics. He's a lady killer like his old man.