I can't believe that it is already Thursday night. Clark has been in Ohio since Monday night, and surprisingly the week has not gone by as slowly as i thought it would. Clark gets back tomorrow night, and it will be nice to have some help with Corbin (not to mention the fact that I will have an adult around to talk to).
Today I went and visited my old work. It was really nice to see all my friends there, and to show off the baby. I ended up going to lunch at a mexican place called Qdoba with my friend Marcy, which was really nice. At my work there is this cute massage therapist name
d Alfred, and he insisted on carrying Corbin in his carseat all the way to Qdoba (which was probably about a 5 minute walk). Now, that might not seem like much, but Alfred is 68, and he didn't even want any lunch. He just didn't want to see me carrying the carseat that far. He is adorable...he reminds me of Minnie Driver's grandpa in the movie "Return to Me."
Anyways, that is about all I have to say right now. Corbin has been sleeping a ton today. I am kind of worried that he won't sleep tonight, but I can't get him to stay awake! Maybe he is just growing, and needs lots of sleep. Let's hope that he doesn't stay up all night.
Today I went and visited my old work. It was really nice to see all my friends there, and to show off the baby. I ended up going to lunch at a mexican place called Qdoba with my friend Marcy, which was really nice. At my work there is this cute massage therapist name
Anyways, that is about all I have to say right now. Corbin has been sleeping a ton today. I am kind of worried that he won't sleep tonight, but I can't get him to stay awake! Maybe he is just growing, and needs lots of sleep. Let's hope that he doesn't stay up all night.

4 comments:
I love cute old men! Corbin is getting so big already and I haven't even seen him. I will have to track you down next time you're in Utah.
How fun to show off Corbin! I'm sure he was quite a hit. I'm glad you had such a nice afternoon!
i can only imagine how cute alfred is! thats funny, kaycee is sleeping alot as well too. it must be in the air.
oh, I see how it is. as soon as cwawk is out of town you go and hang out with cute guys. sheesh. I'm telling.
Post a Comment