Saturday, September 01, 2007

The good life

It's been a long time since I last posted. Corbin is doing good. I took him in to the doctor on Wednesday, and he had gone up from 8 lb 4 oz to 8 lb 12 oz. We have had to start supplementing his diet with formula to help him gain weight. He is scheduled to go in and get an ultrasound on his kidney on Tuesday. Lately Corbin has started smiling more. I haven't had him smile enough that I could snap a picture, but his smile is pretty darn cute. I will post a pic as soon as I can get a good shot.

The closet is nearly finished. Clark's parents stayed until Tuesday helping with it. All that is really left is the painting, and putting the trim around the door. I can't wait until it is a functional closet!

Yesterday Clark and I went bowling. I totally stunk it up! But it was really fun. We went to a fairly new bowling alley, and it had lots of different colored lights on the ceiling, and when we first got there Corbin couldn't get enough of looking at all the different colors. It was really cute.

I finally got around to downloading the pictures from our utah trip. Here are some nice ones for you to enjoy.





These are the four babies born this year (so far) in the Gee family

3 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

I like the one where Jay has his hand on Coybin's head. The one where he's giving him a kiss is hilarious. It looks like Coybin is thinking "ewwwwww! get him off of me!" ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

ctr7;p8n88rn,r0

Anonymous said...

cute pics! It's so much fun when the babes start smiling more. I can't wait to see a pic of that!