My sister-in-law sent this video to me and Clark, and I thought it was really interesting. It's sad how many girls and women try to look like all these supermodels that don't even exist.
I couldn't believe the change. I've know that they air brushed even the "hottest" models, but that was really eye opening. Thank heavens, each of you have such natural beauty there is no need for any of that!!
5 comments:
I've seen that video before. There are a lot of those kinds of videos on YouTube. They're pretty interesting.
wow, i always knew that they did all that altering. but, to actually see it, its sad. i cant believe it.
That's incredible. Thanks for sharing.
I couldn't believe the change. I've know that they air brushed even the "hottest" models, but that was really eye opening. Thank heavens, each of you have such natural beauty there is no need for any of that!!
too bad our society forgets the statement.."beauty is from within"..
Hope you had a nice New Years Day!
Post a Comment