I think that freeze tag was always my favorite game of tag growing up. TV tag comes in a close second. Anyways. Mary-Anne tagged me, so read away! What is his name? Jason Clark
How long have you been married? 3 years
How long did you date? dated for 5 months and we were engaged for 2 months, although we were friends for 2 1/2 years before we started dating.
How old is he? 27
Who eats more? Clark. He usually eats his food, and then he'll help finish off mine.
Who said I love you first? Clark...can you blame him? I'm irresistible
Who is smarter? I am smarter in English and Clark is smarter in math.
Whose temper is worse? We both have a temper, but I tend to stay upset longer.
Who does the laundry? Stupid laundry.
Who does the dishes? We try to just load the dishwasher as we dirty plates, but that doesn't always happen :)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the foot of the bed, Clark does
Who pays the bills? Whoever see them laying around will enter them into the computer. It's pretty even.
Who cooks dinner? It depends. In the summer Clark will usually grill stuff up. During busy season (Jan-March) Clark gets free dinner at work, so I just eat whatever. And in between those times I usually cook.
Who drives when you are together? Clark. He is my own personal chauffeur. Actually I usually end up in the back entertaining Corbin.
Who is more stubborn? We are both VERY stubborn.
Whose parents do you see the most? Neither
Who proposed? Clark
Who has more friends? Clark has more friend here in Colorady, but I have more in Utah.
Who has more siblings? Clark has 6 sibling, I have 5.
Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear pants, and we both wear the pants.
Now...I think I am going to tag Marci, Laura, Janet, and Carmen.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Husband tag
Posted by Unknown at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Clark stubborn? I don't think so....
Jason huh...
ok give me a day or so!! : )
k...i'm sorry that i havent read this earlier. i will definetly get on the ball. :)
Post a Comment