Friday, January 04, 2008

Get to work!

Ha ha! My brother sent this to me, isn't it awesome?! The writing says:

"After the birth of a child there's always the temptation to say, 'Yes, it's cute, but what can it do?' Until recently the answer was simply 'lie there and cry,' but now babies can be put on the payroll, so to speak, almost as soon as they are born. Just dress your young one in Baby Mops and set him or her down on any hardwood or tile floor that needs cleaning. You may at first need to get things started by calling to the infant from across the room, but pretty soon they'll be doing it all by themselves. There's no child exploitation involved. The kid is doing what he does best anyway, crawling. But with Baby Mops he's also learning responsibility and a healthy work ethic."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is too funny!!

Nichole said...

Staci how in the heck are you?? I am so excited that I found your blog! How are things going for you. I see that you have an adorable little boy!! How old is he? You have a really cute blog. I will visit it often!!

Nichole Hind (Bray)

Anonymous said...

What a hoot..and its funny, because its actually a pretty good idea (just you wait!)
Corbin will be crawling all over before you blink twice!!