Friday, January 11, 2008

Now is the time

...to buy clothes!


Old Navy is having a nation-wide sale, 50% off all their clearance items! I got Corbin a bunch of shirts, a winter coat (for next year), shorts, and a hat and mittens. I also got Clarky a little something for his b-day. I paid $29.32, for clothes that would normally cost a total of $123.50. The sale only runs today-Monday. But I would go sooner than later, people had carts full of stuff.



















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious baby! He looks so happy and content....who wouldn't he has a new wardrobe!!
Way to shop...Old Navy has such cute clothes for babies.

Trying to be said...

you take such good pictures. i need to copy you for good ideas! (its not like i already do!) :) i guess it just takes a knack for it! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! I got Jay some T-shirts for 48 cents apiece! And some stuff for me and Chad too.

Unknown said...

Laura, feel free to copy me! I just try to copy pictures that I have seen in magazine and online and whatnot. I am always looking for new ideas.