Corbin's first tooth is starting to come in! It makes him seem so much older! He has been fussy for the last 24 hours, but I think the worst is over. The cutest thing, is that occasionally I will see him run his tongue over his new tooth. It's like he is thinking, "what in the world is this pokey thing doing in my mouth?"
Also, we starting feeding Corbin rice cereal, and he LOVES it!! I finish feeding him, and he starts fussing for more! I really like the fact that I can start mixing his medicine in with the cereal. Makes life just a little easier for everyone. Here are some pics from his first experience with cereal. I can't believe how clean he stayed. He has actually gotten a little messier, but he really isn't too bad at it.

4 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing these pictures and the stories of Corbin. It really helps when you are not living where we can see you all the time. What a little cutie. You can tell he feel like such a big boy. Amazing and little constant miracles!!
What a happy happy baby! The pictures are just darling. Corbin has grown since the first of December!! He looks so cute with his little tooth. Another milestone. Thanks for keeping us in the know..its fun to see Corbin grow before our eyes!
P/S The first pic of Corbin in his high chair looks so much like my dad's baby picture! He's got a little of Grandpa Jay in him!
what a dang cute boy! i love it so much. i cant believe he got a tooth already! kaycee is still working on it. i love to see him smile! its dang cute. we miss you!
Post a Comment