I think I check your blog just to see if you have new pics of Corbin. I love looking at the pics you take of him. Did you take these? His expressions are so cute!
Oh!!! The face!!!!!! I love his face in the second picture. I could see it on the outside of a "missing you" valentines card right now...And the caption would say, "Wishing you were here with me on valentines day." Thanks for the smiles Staci! He's so sweet.
9 comments:
ha ha. nice. way to make your baby cry. meanie.
bbgb hnjnfengz gbrgu g (I like your video)
Little rosy cheeks...and Corbins expressions are priceless! Oh....he needs his grandma!
i like the one where he's playing with the dog. what a cool guy.
He is a cool guy. You have some of the greatest pictures and videos with Izzy and Corbin. They are precious. Love these.
Even when he is crying you cant help but smile. Did you take those pics at home? i need to get tips from you! :)
I think I check your blog just to see if you have new pics of Corbin. I love looking at the pics you take of him. Did you take these? His expressions are so cute!
I LOVE the little curled up toes in the first pic.
So glad you love to take pics of our precious little grandson!!!
Oh!!! The face!!!!!! I love his face in the second picture. I could see it on the outside of a "missing you" valentines card right now...And the caption would say, "Wishing you were here with me on valentines day."
Thanks for the smiles Staci! He's so sweet.
Post a Comment