Corbin is sleeping right now, and so I should really be cleaning the house. But instead I am just playing around online. Here's what's new in Englewood:
* I am feeling much better today
* Corbin slept 9 hours straight last night before he woke to eat, 8:30-5:30. Then he woke at 6:30 and 7:30. But it is one small step to sleeping through the night...one day...hopefully...I can only dream...
* I was called to be a Sunbeam teacher. I am REALLY excited about this. About 1/2 of my class was in my nursery class 6 months ago (and what's more, it's the 1/2 that I liked the best!) Our ward has 2 sunbeam classes, totaling 18 kids, 9 in each class.
* Clark is entering busy season. Ick.
* A girl, who is a year ahead of Clark at his work, is a jerk and she just quit. Which means that they have early promoted Clark to take over all her work. Sounds like a good opportunity, right? Not so much. Instead he is going to have an even crazier busy season, and he doesn't get any kind of extra bonus or raise for all of this extra work. We can only hope that he will be rewarded this September when he gets his yearly raise.
* I just finished making a photo calendar for Clark's dad. It has been a really fun project.
* I would definitely recommend signing up with shutterfly.com. In the last 6 months they have emailed me 2 offers for a free photo calendar. I only had to pay s&h. They make great gifts!
* I love photography.
* If anyone wants any gift ideas (you know, to give to me because I am so cool, and stuff) I need a new black belt, a calendar that fits my little calendar holder 13.5" X 25", and I would love a bunch of fabric that would work to make photography backdrops (black, or white, or some kind of brownish/tanish, preferably a fabric that doesn't wrinkle easily) any of these would be great!
* And if you don't think I am very cool, and just want to give me a card, or a kick in the pants...well, I guess that would work too. :)
* Oh yeah, I almost forgot...wii bought a wii! We decided not to get each other b-day presents, and we bought a wii instead.

6 comments:
Thanks for answering my request for birthday ideas!! A bit of fabric huh...reminds me of "Beauty and the Beast" and the request for a single rose. :)
Glad you're feeling better!!!!
Yeah for sleeping 9 hours...that is considered sleeping through the night to me. Ava only sleeps 8 hours through the night!
And I LOVE shutterfly!! I got a FREE 6X6 picture book for free after Ava was born and like you said I only had to pay S&H!
I'm glad that you guys got yourselves a Wii. Christian and I have one and it is so much fun! It is such a great workout too. BTW - a great game to have is Dance Dance Revolution (DDR). If you want a great and fun workout buy this game!!
haha you guys are so funny. Wiis are so fun. Not that we have one... Daniel does.
Sounds like your lives are so busy! thats great that corbin slept so long. i wish kaycee would sleep that long. no such luck!
Yay, you have joined the wii owning club! We got guitar hero for the wii for Christmas, fun game but I am oh so not coordinated. I play on easy, Curt plays on hard or expert.
Sounds like you guys are doing great! Hopefully Clark's busy season will go quickly and they will reward you handsomely in September. We got a Wii for Christmas. Looks like a ton of fun. I have yet to try it because the kids and all their friends seem to think they should get to play before me. Selfish little things. :)
Post a Comment