I just got back from Walgreens, and I made out like a bandit! All their Christmas stuff is marked down to 10 cents/item. I got approximately $65 worth of stuff for...dum da da dum...$2.60. I am so cool.
Monday, January 07, 2008
Christmas in January
Posted by Unknown at 3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Woo hoo! Way to go. Its so fun to get the most for your money. I can't believe everything was 10 cents!!! The goblets look so fun. ...Bring them when you come visit next Christmas :)
Wow!! I never find bargains like that!! Of course I never look for them but I really should!!
Unbelievable now that I see all that you got!!
Even that star in the back was 10 cents!?!?! AMAZING!
Staci. . .I think we would have a blast shopping together! Nothing makes my day like finding a great sale!
Post a Comment