I've got a cold. I hope I don't pass it on to Corbin.
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sorry you're not feeling well. Its hard cuz you still have that sweet baby to care for. Sleep when he sleeps and drink drink drink!! Take care of yourself....wish I could help you!
I hate colds!! Ava just got over a 6 week cold that had her crabby every day...she woke up with a stuffy nose this morning and I am praying it goes away quick!! Good luck and for your sake I hope Corbin doesn't catch you cold :)
Staci, I am so sorry to hear that you have a cold. We have crazy things going around here, too. Your Mom really gave you good advice. No wonder you are such a great Mom!!
4 comments:
Sorry you're not feeling well. Its hard cuz you still have that sweet baby to care for. Sleep when he sleeps and drink drink drink!! Take care of yourself....wish I could help you!
I hate colds!! Ava just got over a 6 week cold that had her crabby every day...she woke up with a stuffy nose this morning and I am praying it goes away quick!! Good luck and for your sake I hope Corbin doesn't catch you cold :)
I have a cold too, and it SUCKS. I'm sorry. Have you ever tried the drink Emergen-C? It works pretty good!
Staci,
I am so sorry to hear that you have a cold. We have crazy things going around here, too. Your Mom really gave you good advice. No wonder you are such a great Mom!!
Post a Comment