Clark and I were discussing how much money we spend on haircuts, so we decided to be brave and try cutting his hair at home. I say that "we" were brave because Clark is brave to let me cut his hair, and I was brave just to try! It turned out pretty good (and it should considering it took me almost an hour!) I guess all those years of cutting my barbie doll's hair has finally paid off. I am just sad that I don't have a good before shot, so you could see just how long it was before I cut it
-
P.S. Clark and I just rented a really good movie called "Pride." It is about an all black swim team in the 1970s. We really liked it, and I highly recommend the movie.

4 comments:
looking good clark. nice pic of coybin too. maybe you could cut my hair when you come in to town next...i dont trust heidi to do it. ha ha
You're braver than me! Remember when you tried to get me to cut Clarks hair??
Corbins picture is so cute..its on our screen saver!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
You did a great job. Poor Corbin, he really isn't sure if he is right side up or not. He is soooo cute even if he is confused.
Hi! I'm so glad you found our blog! Your baby is SO cute!! I saw your family's Christmas letter and was wondering how you were doing...now I get to find out! :) How long have you been in Colorado? Do you like it? Hope you're doing good! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment