Monday, July 02, 2007

Sweet swirling onion rings!

Today was good for a number of reasons.

1. Met with a pediatrician this morning. The office seemed really nice, and it is close to our house. One of the coolest things about them, is that they have two separate sides to the clinic: one for sick kids, and one for the healthy kids that are just coming in for a scheduled check-up. We won't have to worry about our baby sitting next to some kid with a virus, when we bring him in for his well baby check-ups.

2. Discovered a Little Caeser's pizza! I am so excited for $5 hot n ready pizza. The only bad thing is that it is about 10 or so minutes from our house. But still. I can't tell you how many times I have wished for some Little Caeser's breadsticks (Clark can eat all the pizza, I just want the bread...yum).

3. We went and saw Ocean's 13. It was a pretty good movie. Mainly it was fun to get out and about.

4. I was watching the food network the other day and they were doing a show about "cheap eats," and there was a lady on there that was talking about how to maximize your savings by using coupons. Woohoo for coupons! She has made a website where you can put your zip code in, and it goes through the sales for the week, for all the major stores in your area, and then pairs them with the Sunday paper coupons to tell you what the biggest deals are. The only downside is that you have to pay to have access to this information. Today I signed up for the trial version that is $1 for 4 weeks, just to see if it really does help me save more money. I will have to let you know. After the trial version, it costs $10 every 8 weeks, which could very well be worth it. Like I said, I will have to let you know. I am pretty excited about this. Let's just hope that our Sunday paper doesn't get stolen again :)

5. I only had to work for 3.5 hours today, and Clark had the day off.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

okay. you can strike number 2 off the list. we went to get a hot n ready pizza for dinner, only to find out that the little caesers is coming soon. at least we know that a little casers will exist near our house one day.

Anonymous said...

So did your office give you a going away party yet?
Thats great about the coupon thing. If anyone would follow through with it..you would!
Did you like the pedetrician? How did you find out about him?
Another fun show is Evan Almighty.

Unknown said...

I went shopping with my new coupon list, and we saved $58! We bought roughly $140 worth of groceries for $80. What a sweet deal. I am pretty excited about this.