It has been a while since I have last posted. This has been a really busy week. The office manager has been on vacation for the last week and a half, and so I have been working for her in the mornings. It has been good, because I will end up getting over 20 extra hours on my paycheck for the last two weeks. However, the downside is that I don't have time for anything else, except work. It kind of makes me sound like a wuss, but after getting up at 6 a.m., and then working all day, I just come home and crash. The last two nights I have fallen asleep at 9:30. I blame it all on baby :) Today I am working an 11 hour shift. However, it is my last full day of work...in who knows how long. I am still going to work about 10 hours next week, but it is so strange to think that I have no idea when I will next be working a full time job. Totally weird. My life is definately about to change in a big way.
Good news about my little red car. We took it into a shop, and they fixed the timing belt thingy for a reasonable price. It is a BIG relief to have that taken care of.
Lets see, in other news, baby and I are doing well. I have gained 3 pounds in the last week! No wonder I feel so big and clumsy lately :)
I guess that is about all for now. Smell ya later.
Friday, June 29, 2007
Back by popular demand!
Posted by Unknown at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Uh...you will go to another full-time job! Actually it will be around-the-clock kind of job :)
You will find it will be more demanding and adventurous than any other job! However, the pay is worth it all. Being a mother beats any other job title imaginable. So excited for you!!!!
Post a Comment