Tomorrow Corbin will be 2 weeks old. In a way the time has flown by, but at the same time, it seems like ages ago that I was at the hospital. Corbin's umbilical cord fell nearly completely off yesterday, so in a few days we should be able to give him a real bath, which should be lots of fun. Also, I am really proud of myself, because I cut Corbin's nails today, which was a pretty scary thing.
This was taken last week at Corbin's doctor appointment. At the office, all the rooms have different themes. As you can see this is the Bronco's room. At our appointment today we were in the superhero room. I really like our doctor. It is a great office.
Corbin Potter
Corbin loves to have his hands up by his face. Here he is just chillin' while he sleeps.
What a good looking kid

7 comments:
Wow..8 pounds!! He'll be sleeping through the night before you know it. Mom must be doing everything right!
I love the picture with Corbin's hands beneath his head.
What a little doll. I miss him! I catch myself swaying back and forth now :)
yeah, he is pretty cool. tom cant wait to lick him
What a cute boy! I love the Harry Potter picture- I laughed really hard at that one. Congrats again!
what a cutie! i also love the corbin potter picture. he is so dang cute! i cant wait to see you guys next week. can you believe how fast time flies by? oh, staci that picture i took was in our back yard. crazy huh? give corbin hugs and kisses from his aunt and little cousin!!
Just what I have been waiting for. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter - didn't think that was possible. Grandma Becky is right - we can't wait to hold that little one. I am so excited to see him. Less than a week for me now. Staci you look terrific. What great parents the two of you are. Corbin is so blessed.
yeah, I really like the Scary Potter picture. That's so perfect. 16 years from now he's going to be like "what the heck is this?" Ha ha ha. Or, maybe he'll be like, "yeah, that's right. I was a Harry Potter fan before I could even sit up by myself!"
this stuff is so last month. where are the new pics??
Post a Comment