I think he's a pretty cute kid!
Here he is. Corbin Clark born at about 9 p.m. on July 18. He weighed in at 7 pounds 6 ounces, and is 21.5 inches long (apparently he is going to be a basketball star one day). Here are some pictures that were taken about 40 minutes after his birth.


5 comments:
What a little doll! It looks like he's smiling in the second picture. My favorite is the one with his legs stretched out. How in the world did tiny Staci have such a big boy??? :)
Cool Cool! I can't tell who he looks like yet. I see a little of both Clark and Staci. It's good to have a cousin for Jay to beat up on now.
Hey just wondering did you get him with a coupon? If so he was quite the good deal. Congratulations, by the way don't let Becky hog all the time with him. I would give you a bunch of baloons, but they blew away and got stuck in a tree at the neighbors house(de ja vu).
See you in a few weeks,
Dad
What a beautiful boy!! How grateful we are to have him here safe and sound. Love each and everyone of the pictures. I am dying to hold, hug and give him lots of kisses. Well done -
Clark said Staci was a champ.
woah! what a long baby! congratulations, stace. He's a cutie.
Post a Comment