Tuesday, July 03, 2007

3 for 3!!!

Clark just found out that he passed the 3rd section of the CPA exam! Way to go Clark! Now he just has one more section to go, and he is scheduled to take that one at the end of August.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO CLARK!!!! After the last test...you and Chad need to go celebrate. You will both be DONE with testing. That will be a day of days!!

Carmen said...

oooh, that is exciting. He's a smart boy, I'm sure he'll do well on the last section. Curt's got a bunch of different licensing tests coming up soon too.

Travis Butterfield said...

I can't believe he's still taking those dumb tests. Why don't they just certify him already? Sheesh. I've never heard of having to take FOUR tests to pass something. Just look at Chad. He takes one test, and then he's a lawyer. Four is just plain weird. But, congrats on getting that much closer to your goal Cwawk!