Corbin is now 4 days old, and he is doing great! Here are some pictures of him from days 2 to 4. I sure am having fun taking pictures of our cute little guy. Enjoy!
Leaving the hospital
First sponge bath
Corbin is now 4 days old, and he is doing great! Here are some pictures of him from days 2 to 4. I sure am having fun taking pictures of our cute little guy. Enjoy!
First sponge bath
Posted by Unknown at 3:59 PM
8 comments:
Thats my cute grandson. What a lucky grandpa I am!
Dad
He is soooo gorgeous!! I can't wait to hold him. We are blessed.
what a little cutie! looking at the pic of him in the changing table, thats how long kaycee is!! he is sooooo cute!
Woah! He is soooo cute! What a sweet baby you guys have! Congratulations! Thanks for posting pics already. I was a little hungry for pictures of him.
rifgjgkkffjgjgi07==
love jay
He is beautiful! Congrats! We can't wait to see him. Hope you guys are doing ok. Love you!
ok so i have a blog now... dont be sad if it dominates yours...
http://kylejacobbutterfield.blogspot.com/
he looks really good, mace-face! You and Cwawk did a great jorb! How is his kidney (or whatever it was that was a concern)?
Post a Comment