Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Take me out to the ball game


Last night we went to the Rockies vs. Mets game. Rockies killed the Mets (so sorry, Chad). One of the Rockies players even hit a grand slam! It was a really fun game, and we got to sit in the box that is owned by Clark's work. After the game they had a HUGE fireworks display. I have never seen a grand finale with so many fireworks going off at once. It was awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So awesome that you had such wonderful fireworks. Here in little old Nauvoo it lasted about twenty minutes but it was exciting to watch them go off over the Mississippi. Happy to share the good news of the 3 for 3!! You two are very blessed. Getting so excited to get the call that your new little boy has joined the family. Can't wait to meet him.

Anonymous said...

Wow..what fun. I miss going to ballgames! We missed you and Clark at the camp-out. It was so much fun!!
Maybe next year. I dubbs to be #1 babysitter :)