Saturday, July 14, 2007

1856

Today we went and saw our stake's production of the musical, "1856". I was really impressed with the amount of talent in our stake. Afterwords, Clark and I went out to eat at Applebee's. All in all we had a really fun day. We have been busy trying to get everything ready for the baby (put all the baby stuff put together and get the house all cleaned). We still have a little bit of work left to do, but it was nice to take a day off and just have some fun together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 week today!!!! Can you believe it?Can't wait for your precious baby to make his appearance!

Anonymous said...

wow! 1 week from now. That's so cool! Good luck with everything guys! Can't wait to hear the news!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am so excited for the two of you. It is so fun and I can't wait to see the room - it sounds so wonderful and adorable. But more than that - can't wait to see Corbin!! I am still voting for Friday. Number 20 (grandchild for us) on the 20th would be awesome!!