Well, we had a fun weekend. Clark's parents, Richard and Linda came into town to visit. On Saturday we drove up to Fort Collins and they showed me their old house, and Clark's hike school, and we drove up to Horsetooth Resevior. I brought the digital camera, but sadly enough the batteries were dead, so I didn't get to take any pictures. I guess you will just have to use your imagination. That night we went to the BYU game, which we won. They are doing pretty good this year. Apparently Bronco was sick with the flu. After the game we found out that the tv station caught Bronco throwing up at the game. Talk about embarrassing. Throwing up is bad enough, without having it shown on tv. Click on the link below to view a slideshow from the game.
http://photo.byu.edu/markImages/Multimedia/BYU%20at%20CSU%20slideshow/
Richard and Linda left Sunday night to go back to Utah. We had lots of fun, and now the house seems really quiet. Izzy found a new friend in Richard. She loved playing with him!
Oh, also Clark and I just got new cell phones. I will send the new numbers to you all, so check your emails. Thats all for now!
Monday, November 06, 2006
Posted by Unknown at 5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Staci,
Thanks so much for such a wonderful weekend with you and Clark. We so much appreciated the way you were such awesome hostess and host. You worked so hard to make sure we had a very special time. I'm very sad that it went by so fast. You have such a beautiful place and have made it so warm and cozy. We are glad that we will be seeing you soon at Thanksgiving time. Loved those chicken roll-ups!! And everything else you made. I know that Clark is in good hands.
Love,
Mama Gee
Yeah - you taught me well. I am no longer anonymous!!
Where are the puke pictures in the slide show???
I wish they had some pics of it on the slideshow. it was pretty gross
Post a Comment