This post if for any of you who watch the TV show, Vanished. I don't think it is on TV again this week. I was looking on the DVR, and it is not on the show guide. So I got on the Vanished website, and discovered that they have posted two new episodes there, and you can watch them for free. I'm not sure if they will even air any more episodes on TV. I think me and Clark are just going to watch the rest online. You should check out the website if you want any closure on this series.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks so much Staci for the update on Vanished. I was just talking to someone about it today at work. Hope work is going great for you and that you are enjoying it. Big celebration with all the Gees as we heard the fantastic news about Clark and his passing his first part of the test!! Sure loved sharing some of the holiday with you. Can't wait to see you again soon.
I've never even heard of "Vanished." Weird. I guess that's why it is being dropped from tv. Oh well. Maybe I'll check it out sometime.
Post a Comment