Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Back when I was still in Elementary School, maybe something like 4th grade, I chipped my top front tooth on the metal end of the hose. I was playing london bridge with Vanessa Arnold. Anyways. It was not a big chip, and we were able to easily get it fixed up. Last night I was eating a yummy apply jolly rancher that was left over from Halloween, and when I took it out of my mouth, part of the stuff they fixed my tooth with got pulled off. It didn't hurt, and luckily no one can actually tell that anything is wrong because it is on the inside of my mouth. It's just kind of annoying because I keep running my tongue over the jagged edges now. The good news is that we got our Health Insurance cards on Saturday, so I can schedule a dentist appointment, which I had been meaning to do anyways. Now I just have a little more motivation to do so.

2 comments:

TBUTT13 said...

the same thing happened to me, mine is on the inside too, but it doesnt bother me anymore, and the dentist has never said anything about it. oh well!

Anonymous said...

Hey..both of you need to get it fixed! Funny how such a little thing can drive you crazy..
Check out your e-mail, I sent pictures of Chase and Missy's darling new baby! By the way, I had an appointment with Dr. Hansen,and he asked about you Staci. He remembered you are in Colorado and wanted to know the name of Clarks firm!