Check out this video on the Stake Growth in the church. We watched it in church on Sunday. Make sure to turn on your volume to hear the music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Check out this video on the Stake Growth in the church. We watched it in church on Sunday. Make sure to turn on your volume to hear the music.
Posted by Unknown at 10:38 AM
4 comments:
Staci,
Thanks so much for the video - it is just as wonderful seeing it the second time. Could you or Clark also email it to me on my email account? I would really appreciate it. Also, so sorry to hear about that tooth problem. Wish you were here and Laura could take care of you. I know when part of one of my fillings came out it felt like a boulder!
clark tried to send it to you last night, but his email was acting funny. i will try to send it again.
That video is pretty cool! I'm going to show it to my friends! Thanks for linking to it.
p.s. if you want to download the video, go to This Website
Post a Comment