Friday, November 17, 2006

the power of pants

Well, I took everyone's advice and decided to wear some gray slack type pants, a polo and a sweater to the interview, and it must have worked because I got the job! I am so excited to finally be working again. I start training tomorrow, and I will start full time within the next couple of weeks. I was really worried that they wouldn't want to hire me because of all the time I want off for the holidays. But I guess they must really like me, because they are willing to work around all that time I need off. I think this will be a really great job. Oh, and did I mention that I get free massage, chiropracture, and acupuncture. And they will give Clark any of them for half price. The crazy thing is that the afternoon receptionist that I am replacing is being fired!!! I kind of feel bad, but I guess she is just doing a terrible job. I had wondered why I hadn't met her yet, or why she wasn't the one training me, but apparently they aren't going to tell her until I am completely trained. Crazy. Well, I just wanted to share the great news!

4 comments:

Butterfield Family said...

Congrats! Getting a job offer is a great feeling.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Staci!! And the best part is that it won't affect any of your holiday plans!! I knew you would get an offer. You are the best!

Anonymous said...

Great news!!! Free massage..ahhh. I'm jealous! Free food is the perk at my work (I think I'd rather go for the massage)CONGRATS!!!!!

Travis Butterfield said...

congrats on the new jorb!