It sure is a good thing that I just accidentally erased my whole post. Here we go again.
After around 25 job applications, I finally had an interview this morning. Yay! It was with a
company call Total Health Center, and they practice alternative medicine such as acupuncture, chiropractor, and massage. I would be working as their afternoon receptionist from 1-8 pm with an hour break. I really hope I get this job. They said that they would call back next week if they are interested to schedule a second interview. I think I would enjoy the atmosphere of the job, and I don't think I would mind the hours. Clark plans on working until at least 10 pm during the busy season, so I might as well be out earning money too. The pay is pretty great too, at 13/ hr. I am also contemplating getting a morning job teaching preschool gymnastics for a couple of hours. But then again I might just sleep in each day, take Izz for a nice long walk, and then stroll off to work around 12:30. I really hope I get this job. Keep your fingers crossed!
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Things are starting to look up
Posted by Unknown at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
sounds cool, hope it works
Good luck.
Got fingers and toes all crossed. Hope it works out for you. Sounds kind of interesting. Just got back from the BYU game - Ryan and Shane said to say hi. Such a great win and lots of fun!!
Staci,
If you get the job maybe you could bring home some of those pointy thingy dingys at Thanksgiving, and we could all treat ourselves with accupunture. If not for the medicinal propeties just for the glamour of having some tribal type piercings. Then you could observe the chiropractors and learn to bend us all in impossible positions. All this and $13 an hour, hokey smokes what a deal!! I hope you get the job! I found the title to the red Escort ZX2, I will mail it to you so you can get it registered in your name in the great state of Colorado. Good luck on the job quest.
Love
Dad
Post a Comment