Platos Closet is a clothing store that is in Provo, and they sell slightly used clothes. I love that store. I have bought 4 pairs of jeans there for between 10.00-18.00 each. Clark bought a nice columbia jacket there for 20.00. They have really high standards and they will only sell clothes that are practically new. If any of you are in Provo anytime, I highly suggest going there, becuase you can get a great deal on brand name clothing.
Well, to get on with my story, I looked up Platos Closet's website, and I discovered that they had a store in this shopping complex nearby called Park Meadows. Last night we decided to drive over there to see if I could get some slack type pants for work. I didn't realize how big Park Meadows is (I had only driven past a part of it), and we ended up driving all over and we never found the store. But I still really wanted to go to the store, so today after I got done with some training for my new job, we looked up the exact address and mapquested the store. We drove over to there, and come to find out, Platos Closet hasn't opened yet! It is still in the "coming soon" stages. Wouldn't you think that they would list that on their website? Oh well, we just ended up going to Ross and we found a couple of pants there.
Oh, and here is a funny connection I found at work today. The office manager, who has been training me is related to my bishop! The bishops wife is her sister! What a small world. The funny thing is that when they first started looking for a receptionist the manager asked her brother-in-law (the bishop) if he knew of anyone in the ward who wanted a job! I guess he didn't know that I will still looking. Crazy.
PS- Does anyone know if Vanished was a rerun last night? The DVR didn't record it, and I will be sad if I missed a new episode.
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Shopping
Posted by Unknown at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
dad-
we got the title in the mail today. thanks for sending it over!
ps. clark says "viva las vegas!"
Staci,
Does that mean your office manager is a member? If she is anything like her sister she must be great to work for. It is a small world. The game was such fun yesterday. Although there were a couple of times New Mexico gave us a scare. We say "viva las vegas" and "Beat Utah!!" After training does it seem like you will enjoy this company? We had a grand daughter sleepover on Friday night and I totally forgot to record Vanish - I was hoping you could catch me up! See you soon!!
Post a Comment