Why is it that other states are not smart enough to figure out how to use a grid system for their streets? It is just common sense. I hate using mapquest to figure out how to get anywhere. And then there are the times, like today, when mapquest is wrong, and you get stuck in the middle of nowhere.
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So...where were you going? If YOU got lost, I wouldn't stand a chance in Colorado!!
Staci,
You should find (on sale of course)one of those GPS thingy dingys that you put in your address and a voice says "turn right ahead" then it will say "your destination is ahead on the left in .3 miles" it would certainly be a great tradgedy if we lost you forever somewhere out on the "front range" of Colorado. If that idea is not possible, tie a piece of string to your front door whenever you leave home. Just some thoughts from the old wise one.
Love,
Dad
PS Clark, I hope you survived the first section of the big test. Keep up the good work.
Staci,
Look! I finally found the blog. I am so proud of myself. Please don't get lost in Colorado - Richard and I are looking so forward to seeing you guys next weekend. We missed you so much at the girl's night out. We wish you could have been there for Janet's amazing announement. I forgot to mention to Clark on Monday when Janet called that I had been praying for him all day. This blog is wonderful and now I know how to do it, I will visit often. Good luck on the job search and we'll be seeing you soon.
Love, Mom Gee
At least you don't live in New Jersey. The streets there were crazy!
At least you dont live in BUENA VISTA, VA......... PERIOD!!! ha ha just kidding
At least you don't have people saying "at least" to you all the time. oh, wait . . .
Post a Comment