Clark took part one of four of the CPA exam yesterday. What a beastly test. I am glad he is done with that section, it is by far the longest of the four. The study book alone is at least 600 pages. The other sections should be much easier and faster to study for than this one. The nice thing is that because he took the test, he didn't have to go in to work, so he got home at 2 pm! We went out and got our colorado licenses, and we got colorado plates for the trailblazer. Did you know that Colorado has about a million different plates to choose from (you just have to pay extra for the special ones). Surprisingly enough, lots of people choose the special plates. Its kind of funny. Cheapskates that we are, Clark and I just got the "free" plate (if paying 300 for registration can be condsidered free).
After that we took Izz on a walk. We ran into a lady walking her boxer, and she showed us a part on the trail that takes you to a little creek that is about 1 ft deep. Izzy and the other dog played and played and played! They were both completely muddy but they had so much fun! I think Izzy misses all her playmates in Utah.
I need to get going. There is something wrong with our garage door. It likes to beep really loud. Drives me crazy. I don't know if it means that batteries somewhere are getting low, but it usually stops beeping if I open and close the door. I have no idea why. I need to look and see if the previous owner left the user guide anywhere. I'm off.
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Posted by Unknown at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Tell Clark we're thinking of him! What pressure these tests are. Hey, our garage door opener is acting funny too. In fact it sometimes opens half way and switches direction. Or..it sounds like it is working when it isn't. Strange..just because we're moving wouldn't you know....
Post a Comment